Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Matt's First Baseball Game

Matthew's first baseball game on Saturday, May 24th. All of the baseball / softball pics are taken through the ballpark fencing. If you wonder why some of the pics look somewhat blurred in places it's probably just the fence.
game's just getting started and Matt's already bored
Matt's entertaining himself
1st time at bat, look at that determination
it's a hit!! you can see the ball if you look closely
made it to 1st base
rounding 3rd base, check out the tong action
Matt wasn't running very fast and was almost passed by Tanner who hit a homerun
Matt and Tanner both at home plate

No comments: