Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another busy weekend

It's been another busy weekend around here! After 4 hours of flag football Saturday morning I had 2 senior photo sessions.

Last weekend I decorated an outdoor wedding for the loving couple, Georgia & Jack. I work with Georgia and wish them the best of luck in their new marriage.

The weekend before that I took Bart's senior pictures and finally finished up the edits and got those posted to my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG along with a few more of Georgia & Jack's wedding.

I am happy to report that all swelling in my feet/ankles is gone! I twisted my ankle cleaning up the wedding last weekend and to add insult to injury....I ate a half a jar of pickles. For those who don't know me, I don't eat salt! Last weekend was exceptionally hot for October in So.IL with temp in the mid 80's and I'm pretty sure I failed to drink enough water, then consumed a lot of sodium and poof or rather puff. Everything was swollen!

I'll get a few from this weekend's senior sessions and flag football posted as soon as I get them edited. I'm also working on spreadsheets today for a board meeting later this week - fun, fun. I know deep down you're all jealous you're not spending your Sunday afternoon preparing for a board meeting!

No comments: