Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

On Strike!

I went outside to move my car from the middle of the driveway where I stopped when we finally arrived home late last night to the place I normally park it only to find out it's on STRIKE today and absolutely refuses to go anywhere. After being pack to the rim for a week and 2235 miles driven it wants a day off - so I'm going to give in and let it rest for a day!

Instead of running a few errands as I'd planned to do, I'm going to get some things done here at home. Laundry will be the first order of business and is already underway. I attempted to download some of the pics from this past week this morning only to realize that I'm out of hard drive space on my computer - if it's not one thing it's another with this thing, seriously.

So I'm doing some maintenance work that I should have been keeping up with all along.....copying files to disks so I can get them off the hard drive and backing them up to an external hard drive at the same time. Once that's done I need to complete an engagement session edit from before vacation, 5k Fun Walk/Run pictures, vacation pictures, and Lindsey & Ben's wedding pics. Oh and at some point in time complete all of the basketball and baseball pictures. Plus I need to get them on my blog for everyone to see - I know I'm such a slacker!


For those who didn't get my mobile uploads (taken on my new blackberry which I LOVE), here is a sneak peek of vacation.....Dinsey Animal Kingdom picture of Matt, Katie, Brittany & Johnathon after the face painting - acting like tigers. Sorry I didn't get to blog on vacation, just didn't have time (or energy after loooooong days spent running around)
I need to wash, dry, fold and put away 3-4 loads of laundry and put away everything we took on vacation - my vehicle and the van were packed FULL. It's almost noon and I need to have everything done before 6:30pm so I can get to Matt's baseball tournament tonight..........think I'll get everything done? hehe I don't! Hope everyone has a wonderful week, mine will be busy. Thank goodness we get Friday off!

2 comments:

Shurtz Girl said...

YAY..your back!! I missed you..or your blog..either way. Welcome home. Cant wait to see the wedding pictures!

tgillock said...

Welcome back, did your car start today??