Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Anxiety!


I'm having slight separation anxiety, okay it might be a little more than 'slight'!! When we were in Peoria for the boys state basketball playoffs, my bag fell off the chair and crashed onto the concrete floor. This wouldn't have been a big deal except for the fact that my 24-70mm lens was in my bag and now it won't turn (change focal length). So I sent it in to get fixed which won't cost me a whole lot but they're estimating 4 weeks before I get it back UUUUUGGGGHHHHH I don't think I can go 4 weeks without my most favorite lens in the whole wide world.
I was forced to use a prime lens on my most recent session which turned out well, but I miss my lens. I had to move all over the place to get the shots I wanted instead of just sliding my lens to the focal length that I wanted :( If you've ever used this lens you understand totally and completely what I'm talking about and if you haven't, well you're missing out on one good lens!


So while depressed and feeling sorry for myself I went looking at my WISH LIST again. If anyone would like to ever buy me a gift I'd like the lens on the left Nikon 400mm, 2.8f for a measly $9,000!

If this is too much the one on the right will do, Nikon 300mm 2.8f for the bargain price of $5,200. I'll be extremely grateful for either!

No comments: