Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Monday, March 9, 2009

HUGE one day SALE

Just in time for Spring cleaning....
Wednesday, March 11th only
Longaberger is offering the Small Rectangle Storage Basket for only $49, this is a savings of $33! These will only be available this Wednesday and only on my Longaberger WEBSITE.
Complete your basket with the fabric liner, plastic protector, woodcraft lid or fabric bin dividers to organize accessories your way.

Fabric bin divider options:
4 Small
2 Small and 1 Medium
2 Medium
1 Large

Basket Measurements 14 3/4"l x 9 7/8"w x 7 3/8"h

No comments: