Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Official

The Sesser-Valier High School
Class of 2009 Graduates!
I don't remember ever seeing soooooo many people in the gym for a high school graduation before, the place was BACKED.

Literally 2 minutes before I walked out the door, I took my charms off my bracelet and put together this for Arielle to wear tonight. I bought these charms 2 years ago to use on grandma's birthday scrapbook (which I haven't got around to yet) and thought they'd be perfect for tonight.


Here's a close up of the bracelet (if you know the Shurtz family you'll understand why Arielle was wearing pink flamingo's at graduation - if you don't know our family, just trust me on this one - it's a family thing).

Arielle and Bethany both received gold "HONOR" sashes for graduating in the top 10 of their class. Arielle was 3rd in her class (this is her getting her honor sash from Kyle). Bethany walked too fast and was partially hid when she received her sash. Bethany, Arielle and Bart all three received numerous scholarships also.


The graduating class all wore purple ribbons in honor of one of their teachers who's battling ovarian cancer.

My beautiful cousin Bethany






Bethany and her father, Darin

(the mass amount of people made the gym and commons area rather warm)
Arielle with one of her friends

1 comment:

Shurtz Girl said...

congrats to all!!!! I love the bracelet..I think I am going to make me on :)