Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, January 30, 2010

We have SNOW!

We've had one round of snow and a few dustings this season, yesterday into last night we got about 3 inches of snow. I was a little upset with the front because about 20 miles south of us they got up to 9 inches so not fair that we didn't get it! But I guess something is better than nothing. And I'm glad I don't have to drive to work today. A few weeks back when we had the accum of snow, most people on the road should have stayed at home. It took me an hour and a half to get to work, I usually make it in 35-40 minutes. My top speed that day was 40 mph (which I didn't get to drive very long) - killed me driving that SLOW.

Gator outside the backdoor this morning 'posing' for me!

Haven't felt like venturing out to take pics yet, backdoor was as far as I made it.

The snow is crunchy and light so it didn't stick in the trees and we have three big outside dogs who have ran all over the yard leaving footprints, just ruined all the pics I wanted to take. So I think I'll stay inside today and edit pictures!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great picture of Gator. Aunt Pat would've loved it!!