Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stirrer Stick


Moving around rather slowly this today, I awoke with a sinus headache - again. I made my 1st cup of coffee after arriving to work and set it on my desk to cool and logged into my computer. While completing my morning farming chores (eyes fully on the computer screen) I pick up my coffee cup to take the first drink. Unfortunately I forgot to take the stirrer stick out......as I lift the coffee cup I jam the stirrer stick up my nose!

Couple of lessons learned here:
* always remove stirrer from cup
* take a second to look at what your about to drink
* don't drink and farm

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ok, this made me laugh out loud. Too funny. That's something I would do. Hope you're ok... ;)