Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

All that and it's still FLAT

As I mentioned a week ago, I got the perm. Yesterday I finally decided to blow out my hair and curl it instead of leaving it in the "permed" look. I used a big iron on it and within 1/2 an hour it was just as flat as before I got the perm. That was money well spent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your blogging... your posts really make me laugh. See you at the office...

tgillock said...

Welcome to my hair He*L! I have the same issues. So I just embrace the flat look and go with it. BUT, I have used Big Sexy Hair in the big can for volume and it really did work. Makes you feel like you put Elmers in your hair and all that, but hey it's a trade off I guess.