Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One-day Sale!

If I didn't send you an email, Longaberger is having a 1-day online sale on the Tall Tissue basket tomorrow (Wednesday, Aug 20th). You can order these from me or through my website. www.longaberger.com/AmyGalloway

No comments: