Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dristen

Pics I took this afternoon of my cousin's grandson. We were at his house for their annual August b'day's celebration. The little guy in these pics is 1. He got a new red ryder wagon and played in it all day long.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pictures are so darn cute, aim! you are SO talented!!!!!! hope you are @ cpi today... on my way soon.

Anonymous said...

p.s. i just checked out the purlbee link... i LOVE the "look" of that blog. i WANT a "header" & an official name... let me know if you have any ideas.

Mandy Rose said...

What darling pictures! You do such great work!