Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hours in the day

Someone needs to figure out a way to add hours to the day. Mine don't seem to have enough, especially on the weekends and I didn't even go to work this weekend. I haven't begun to get the things accomplished that I needed to.....I did meet with two brides this weekend and spoke with a third on the phone. But now I have three quotes to get done!

I did get everything purchased for the wedding that's the last weekend in February. I got all of my pictures uploaded on my decorating blog which I've been trying to get caught up before I made any links to it and a few pictures edited. I addressed most of the invitations for my Pampered Chef party (Sunday, Feb 22nd!!!) and balanced by checkbook. I met a friend at a local winery Saturday (we shut the place down - they close at 6pm hehehe). I also watched my niece and nephew for several hours today. Oh ya, I fixed a marvelous lunch.....hot dogs, mac-n-cheese and baked beans.....really pushed my culinary skills today! The hot dogs were perfectly boiled.

I didn't get my parents or my own taxes done, finish my photography contract, clean my room (never ending chore), order the proofs for photography business proof book, complete wedding/decorating quotes, work on L&B wedding invitation or work on the spreadsheet for CPI forecast that I brought home with me.

So I guess I'd better get back to work and off of here.

1 comment:

tgillock said...

Your days sound like mine. Well more glamorous than mine, but still busy. Oh and the hot dog lunch ummm, you would of totally gotten the "Amy, your the best cooker girl ever" from my kids!!