Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Longaberger 1-Day Sale Heart Dish

Wednesday - February 4th
Heart Shaped Pottery Dish on sale online tomorrow (Feb 4th) for only $20.
You'll get these just in time for Valentine's Day!

Available online only on my Longaberger Website or you can always call me and I'll place the online order for you.

No comments: