Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

Longaberger Flag Basket

Longaberger Bonus Buy!!! The Flag Basket is on sale through February 16th for only $44 in honor of America's 44 presidents with an option protector for $7 more. You can purchase these on my Longaberger Website or call me and I'll place the order for you.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

concerned about the Horizons for hope baskets. Can't believe that a basket that costs 42.00 is only giving $2.00 to the cause. You would think they would give a little more for such a great cause.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Best regards

Anonymous said...

https://yandex.ru/?77 Яндекс поисковая сеть