Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Football in the rain


Attended another of Wheatley's freshman football games last night, in the RAIN!
Man was it ever nasty out last night....hot, humid, constant drizzle - YUCK!
My hair was straight when I went to the game and curly when I left.

Johnathon is now the "official" water boy so not only did I attend the game, I had to get there early and stay the entire game (somewhat comical seeing him with the water bottles which are around 20 lbs each x2 when they're full - they weight almost as much as he does). With the rain I didn't get my camera out and take pics and we lost to top it all off. John had some nice tackles though!

On a good note, I made "Wheatley Fan" buttons. Forgot to bring the file with me to load them. Will get to that later!

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Well I guess I didnt miss much I didnt get out of the store until 7:15 called Frankie for update she told me the news. Your blog spot is great Lindy got on my computer from her house and change whatever so I can now reply..YEA!!!!! Eileen