Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Johnathon Flag Football - Week 1

Okay, I know I'm late getting these posted. These are Johnathon's first flag football game this season. He was injured in the last play of the game. There was contact between he and another kid and his glasses cut his upper eye lid. Hey, what's football without injuries! Luckily it wasn't anything serious, the glasses didn't even break.
The 3rd and 4th pics are of a touchdown catch!!





1 comment:

tgillock said...

Yikes!!! Was he ok? I'm sure he was, a battle wound for him to show off. Hehe.