Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Katie - 1st Week Flag Football

Yes, that would be Katie doing her cheers on top of stacked up trash cans!




This cheer would be "I want a T-O-U-C-H down, down, down.
The little girls loved shimming down, down, down!!



2 comments:

tgillock said...

C-U-T-E!!! We are waiting one more year to put Lydia in cheer.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics you took. I like the one of her trying to do a toe touch and it would have been good if she would have put her arms out.