Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

What do you think?

Had nothing else I felt like doing so I've been playing on the computer.....

Figured out some of the "html" thing and made a few changes....not sure that I'm totally thrilled with the changes and I'm sure I'll change it again in a week or two now that I know how to do it so be sure to check back. I hope to get my decorating blog up and going this weekend also.

This headache I've had has kept me from sleeping for some reason. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to sleep tonight. You just can't go days on end on 2-3 hours of sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O M G... You are officially a HTML Rock Star! This looks awesome...No one else in the Blogosphere will have this layout. Go Girl!