Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mid-week drag

I just looked at the clock thinking it was almost time to go home and was extremely disappointed to see that it's only 3:30pm - good grief Charlie Brown. I don't typically leave here at 5pm like most but was hoping that we were almost to that point in time just in case.

This day is taking FOREVER.

I was up way too late last night and am dog tired today. Must admit for some reason I have accomplished a lot of work today in spit of that, but man am I ever ready to go home.

I'm thinking a Kroger rotisserie chicken along with a salad sounds pretty good for dinner....and easy, looooove the easy part. I've had Honey Nut Cheerios everynight for dinner so far this week due to the fact that I haven't been home before 8pm. While I need to stay late tonight to get more work done, I really don't think its going to happen.

Chicken, salad, a glass of red wine, maybe one tv show and bed sounds like the order of events for my evening.

No comments: