Pages

I'm an accountant by day and crafter at night. I love a decorating challenge, floral arrangements are probably my favorite part when decorating a wedding/party. I'm an independent Longaberger consultant and avid collector (check out my Longaberger website).


My favorite hobby is scrapbooking! Of course scrapping got me into photography, digital photography to be exact. I quickly discovered that I LOVE taking pictures! I just got the Nikon D300....words don't measure up to this camera - well worth the $$. I crochet while I watch tv and mess around on the computer whenever I get a few moments.
If you need to contact me pfphotography@gmail.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

What will we get....

The frozen precipitation mix started falling from the sky on my way home from work. Unfortunately it was in the form of freezing rain. I don't want freezing rain or sleet or ice, please-o-please just let it snow.

Between 6-12 inches of snow would be GREAT!! I have several people to take pictures of tomorrow if we get SNOW. Pictures sliding on ice just doesn't quite have the same ring, so please change over to snow.

No comments: